Careers At Oakgrove
Production Operator with Joinery Experience
- Minimum of 2 Years joinery experience.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing industry
- GCSE Maths and English grade c or equivalent
- First fix and second fix joinery
- Working as part of team to build timber cabins
- Fitting timber cladding.
- Fitting PVC doors/windows/facia boards.
- Work within Health & Safety procedures
- Good communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with team leader and management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Implement good house keeping
- Experience of following health and safety rules
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,890.00-£24,089.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
All employees must wear a face mask.
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)